Tuesday 23 April 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I've been wanting to start one for a while now and although my darling husband thinks I don't have enough time for it, I will give it a try. I don't intend to post daily (don't have THAT much going on in my life!) but really just want to keep a record of what I am up to during the year.

This blog will mostly be about my interests (snail  mail, gardening, crafting and cooking) and will have no rhyme nor reason to it but I hope you will enjoy the ride...here we go!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (my Google gets funny)

      Thanks for the tip (and the card it came on)! I'll be following you this way too... A good old stalker (I'm still not bold, old or ugly Finnish guy!) ;) Can't wait to receive your letter!

      Kati - Finland

      Delete