Tuesday 29 July 2014

Holiday activities

Term two ended at the beginning of July and the girls got two weeks holiday. Lucky things...I have not earned holidays yet as I have only been at my job 5 months so we didn't get up to much this time round. However, my boss was wonderful enough to let me finish at lunchtime for a couple of days in the last week of the holidays so we planned a couple of holiday activities.

 
First up was ten pin bowling. Caitlin, Olivia and I had an intense session at SkyCity Bowlevard where I ALMOST won but Caitlin pipped me by 2 points to win in the end!
 
 
Olivia did well and wasn't far behind us on points.
 
 
 
We had a lovely afternoon out and finished off by going to see a movie at The Base. We watched "The Fault In Our Stars" and yep...Caity and I bawled our way through it! Hard-hearted Olivia sat dry-eyed throughout, laughing at us!! It was a great movie-very moving.
 
For those of you wondering about Briar...fear not! She wasn't missing out-she was spending the week at Nana's, getting VERY spoiled!!! Thanks, Mum :)  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment