Sunday 4 January 2015

A new look

Years ago I had short hair but had let it grow these past few years till it was past shoulder length. A couple of months ago I took the plunge and decided to get it cut short again. However, being the cautious person I am, I left it a little longer than I was really going for as I thought it would be 'softer' or something like that! Anyway, after a few weeks I realised it was just annoying me and looking scruffy so I took the plunge and got it cut as short as I was really wanting. Here are the before and afters!

 
Oh, and I also got a red colour put through it-I have a wonderful hairdresser whom I trust with my hair so left it to her to choose the colour. Not as bright as I was expecting but probably a good place to start!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I like your new hair cut! You looks very beautiful!
    I´m sorry for not writing so a long time... I haven`t forgot you. I will write :)

    ReplyDelete