Wednesday 10 July 2013

SENZ

Whoops...it's been a while!  So what have I been up to?...

Last weekend Caitlin, Mum and I travelled to SENZ in Auckland. This is an annual papercraft event where we get to drool over the latest offerings from retailers all under one roof. It was held in Manukau at the Vodafone Events Centre which was a great venue-easy to get to and park-yay!





We were already primed for crafting after having spent the night at Pirongia where my talented sister-in-law put together a kit for us to do that night. Thanks, Lacreice-I had lots of fun (and red wine!!) 

SENZ offers classes but we didn't sign up for any (no need to with our own 'teacher' on tap :) ) so we spent the morning wandering around all the stalls gathering ideas and inspiration and ok, making the odd wee purchase here and there! (It would be rude NOT to!)

We finally ran out of steam about 2pm so finished off with a wee look over at Manuakau Shopping Centre where Caity suddenly found a hidden source of energy to drag us around!

Then it was a quick drive back to Hamilton to drop Mum off at Pirongia then finally back to Tokoroa . I had a fabulous day out and have some new supplies to play with and heaps of inspiration.




1 comment:

  1. Ok, now I just envy you... We do have such events here as well, but. I really need to find a space to spread my craft stuff around...

    ReplyDelete