Wednesday 8 March 2017

 
 
SNAIL MAIL
 
 
 
 
Those of you who know me will know I LOVE sending (and receiving!) snail mail. I write letters to pen pals, send postcards via PostCrossing and generally help keep NZ Post  in business!  
 
 
 
Every February I try to participate in LetterMo and this year I was very successful and as able to send a piece of mail every day-yay! Some years I have not been quite so successful but I figure that any mail sent is still winning.  :)
 
 
 
This year I have discovered a new challenge - Write On. The challenge is to write 30 letters in 30 days during the month of April which, apparently, is National Letter Writing Month!
 
 
 
 
I actually discovered this last year but circumstances meant that I didn't even get started on this challenge. This year, however, I am ready! I have quite a few pen pals that I need to reply to but I really need a few more people to write to  ensure I get 30 letters sent.
 
So if you would like a piece of 'real' mail instead of an email leave  me a comment and I will get in touch and get your address.  (Please don't post your address in the comments-I would hate to be responsible for you getting unsolicited mail!!) I will write about life in NZ (if you are international) or you can suggest a topic that I may be able to write about.
 
I wouldn't expect a reply (honestly, I REALLY do enjoy sending mail!!) but if you wanted to send a letter too, I would be happy to hear from you  :)
 
So, leave a comment below and I will be in touch or perhaps you may even like to join Write On too? Click on the link above and accept the challenge!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment