Wednesday 12 April 2017

More letter writing!

 
 
So we all know I like to write letters...and with a successful LetterMo behind me (yes, I sent mail every business day), I am now looking for my next challenge.  And I have found it...
 
 
 
 
 
WRITE ON ... a challenge to write a letter EVERY DAY during the month of April.
 
 
Woohoo-bring it on. I am a little behind in my replies to penpals so will have at least eight letters to write but will have to find some other 'lucky' recipients for my scribblings!  :)  Of course, there is always my daughters while they are away at boarding school during the week...and I could join some letter-writing swaps on Swap-bot. Then there is the list of  'reasons to write' on the official Write On website.
 
 
While you are checking out their website, take a look at the "Resources" tab and check out the list of websites dedicated to snail mail! Perhaps it will inspire you to put pen to paper?! You could always write to me!  :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment